200 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Aerial Yoga Teacher TrainingAriel Yoga combines artwork and anti-gravity posture, however, it is also an accessible exercise that can help you find more length in your spine and safe alignment in your pause. Air props were first used by BKS Iyengar, who had tied the walls with ropes and later hung on the roof to facilitate and increase the pose in relation to the needs and abilities of anyone.
200 Hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training is an Opportunity to
•Transform Your Mind-Emotions-Body-Breath and your Life. •Enhance your yoga practice & teaching skills to the Higher Level. •Experience the true essence of yoga and Internal journey. •Become a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher.
Benefits of Aerial Yoga
• Reduces lower back pain. • Improve long-term issues such as scoliosis. • The spine and shoulder flexibility improves. • Issues pressure on both bones and muscles. • Straightens the length and spine, reduces any vertebral compression. • Improves your Yoga Postures. • Improves the function of veins throughout the body. • Increases flexibility and improves agility. • Develop Core Strength and Upper-Body Strength. • Improves digestion and circulation.
Who can join this 200 Hour Aerial Yoga Training Course?
Our 200 hour Aerial yoga training course is open to students of all yoga levels with the commitment towards personal inner journey and self-discovery. Hence.
• Students wishing to become a yoga teacher and want to gain internationally recognized RYT-200 yoga teaching qualifications
• Students who do not wish to become yoga teachers, but have the desire to experience their understanding of life and yoga, deepen the changes.
Syllabus of 200 Hour Aerial Yoga TTC
- Aerial Warrior Pose
- Yoga Aereo Pose
- Aerial Star Inverson Pose
- Aerial Hoop Pose
- Aerial Layback Pose
- Aerial Pike and Pull Pose
- Aerial Acrobatics Pose
- Aerial Cross Pose
- Aerial Low Lunge Pose
- Aerial Scorpion Pose
- Aerial Wrist Wrap Pose
- Aerial Pin Plank Pose
- Aerial Silks Pose
- Aerial Plank Pose
- Aerial Downward Dog Pose
Mantra ChantingYoga says that the first expression of latent existence is the sound often called space or silence. It is said that the sound is very large beats of the universe. Therefore it is very easy to experience silence and place through the mantras. The mantra activates many passive energy centers in our body and mind so that energy can be used to move in higher yogic practices. Each and every mantra is exclusive and rich with spiritual energy. • Universal Prayer Mantra • Gayatri Mantra • Lord Shiva Mantra • Guru Mantra Food Mantra • OM Jap – OM Recitation • Maha Mantra
Yoga PhilosophyYoga philosophy gives the basic basis of all yoga practices. It is one of the important topics and Shoolin Yoga includes the main principles of various exercises of Yoga teacher training course. It helps students understand the true essence of yoga and provides a guidance map in their journey in the field of yoga. Therefore, those who are willing to become yoga teachers should first understand the roots of yoga practices which are contained in yoga philosophy. It contains • Introduction, Concept, Meaning & Definition of Yoga. • The History and Origin of Yoga. • Sankhya and Yoga Philosophy. • Panchkosha and Purusharthas. • Conceptual Understanding of Patanjali Yoga Sutras. • Concept & Practice of Eight-Fold Path. • Important Hathayoga Texts & their Salient features. • Pre-requisites of Yoga Sadhaka.
Pranayam, Mudra and Bandha
Pranayama - Breath regulation practices have found a very prominent place in Yoga. It purifies the body and prepares the solid foundation for higher yoga practices such as withdrawal, perception, meditation and Liberation. These exercises bring control of respiratory impulses which create one channel from the flow of autonomic nerve impulses. In order to develop holistic and comprehensive awareness for this potential form of consciousness and upward movement of energy, pranayama sessions are being organized very systematically and scientifically.
• Introduction of Pranayama, • Benefits of pranayama, • General guidelines • Fundamental Yogic Breathing Practices • Abdominal Breathing Thoracic Breathing • Clavicular Breathing • Kapalbhati Pranayama • Nadi Shodhana • Alternate Nostril Breathing • Ujjayi Pranayama • Bhastrika Pranayama • Bhramari Pranayama • Surya Bhedana Pranayama • Chandra Bhedana Pranayama • Sheetali & Sheetkari Pranayama
Mudra - Yogic Gesture
The practice of Mudra gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures affects our energy flow of the body and channelize that energy for higher consciousness.
• Jnana mudra • Chin mudra • Yoni mudra • Bhairava mudra • Shambhavi mudra • Khechari Mudra Bandhas • Energy Lock Tadagi Mudra • Maha Vedha Mudra
Bandhas are specially used in Pranayama and advanced asana practices to activate Kundalini, Chakras and to give upward direction to the energy through major Nadis- the energy channels.
• Uddiyana Bandha • Jalandhar Bandha • Moola Bandha • Maha Bandha
Yoga is the science of union of body, mind, and soul. As far as reality is concerned, meditation is considered to be the highest event. This becomes a central thread or main practice of all eight limbs of meditation, awareness, meditation or observation yoga.
• Mantra Yoga • Nidra Yoga • Mindfulness • Anapan Meditation • Self-inquiry • Chakra & Kundalini Meditations • Vipassana Meditation • Dynamic Meditation • Silence Meditation
Teaching MethodologyCertain skill and good teaching methodology can change the whole teaching in a classroom situation. Teaching methodology for yoga practices is an important subject of Yoga teacher training program. Students should have a firm grasp of the principles, practices, and procedures involved in teaching classes. Upon successful graduation, students will learn the necessary procedures and techniques involved in teaching a class. There is a “stepping stone” process for learning how to teach. It includes • Principles and Procedures of Teaching in the Classroom • Art of Demonstrations, • Assistance and Correction Creative Sequential of Yoga Practices. • Incorporating Yoga Philosophy into a Physical Flow. • Structuring the Classes Uniquely & Lesson Plan.
200 Hours Aerial Yoga TTC ENROLLMENT
|DATES||EVENTS||PRICE (USD) Shared Room - For Couples Only||PRICE (USD) Private Room for one Person||Registration Fee for one Person||ENROLLMENT|
|1st of every month till 21st of every month.||200 HOURS Aerial Yoga||1000 USD||1300 USD||200 USD||APPLY NOW|
200 Hour Aerial Yoga TTC Daily Schedule
|5 AM||Tea(Ginger, Lemon)|
|6:00 AM - 7:30 AM||Yoga Postures Class|
|7:45 AM - 8:45 AM||Body Cleansing Techniques|
|8:45 AM - 10:00 AM||Break Fast|
|11:20 AM - 12:30 PM||Anatomy / Mantra Chanting|
|12:45 PM - 2:00 PM||Lunch|
|2:15 PM- 3:45 PM||Philosophy / Yog Nidra|
|4:00 PM - 5:45 PM||Yoga Postures Alignment|
|6:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Meditation|
|7:45 PM - 8:30 PM||Dinner|
|8:30 PM - 10:00 PM||Self Study|
What is Included in the Course Fee?
• Accommodation in a single room with attached bathroom. • Three Yogic and Sattvic meals per day homemade fresh with local flavors. • Study Material on full course with Yoga Kit. • Weekly Excursions. • Free Laundry. • Free Airport Pickup from Dehradun Airport
• This is suggested that all aspirants are carefully considered the resources and time required for the course, before applying for the teacher training course at SYMT. • The advance deposit for any TTC Course or any retreat is not refundable. • No Refunds, Transfer or credits will be done on course cancellation, during or after the course start. • In case of an emergency, if the student is not able to attend the course, SYMT can permit the student to join the course in other scheduled course within the span of 12 months.