200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh at Shoolin Yoga is designed to understand the root of Principles and the traditions of ancient yoga. This course is also very helpful for the students who are aiming to take the yoga teaching as a Profession and for those who want to experience yoga as a path of holistic living.
The 200 Hours Yoga TTC Course at Shoolin Yoga is Internationally Certified by Yoga Alliance USA, will be your genuine and amazing experience. With the feel of natural beauty and with the blessing of Mother river Ganga you will learn the traditional yoga and meditation stride. and become the registered RYT ( Registered Yoga Teacher ) with Yoga Alliance in 200 Hours TTC Course.
At the Most Experienced Yoga Teacher Training School in India.
Shoolin Yoga School Invites You as an Inspiring Yoga Trainer to become part of Yoga Alliance U.S.A registered 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India.
In this 200 Hours Yoga TTC Program in Rishikesh India, where the Hundred of Trainees from all over the world, have experience the deep and true meaning of Peace through our peerless and adhibit approach of teaching Yoga. No Matter you are the Beginners, Intermediate or the advanced Yoga Practitioner, Shoolin Yoga School welcome all the Yoga Practitioners and stimulate to join this 25 DaysLong Yoga Teacher Training Course.
This 200 Hours Yoga Training Program is designed for the Individual who has the aspirations of becoming registered Yoga Teacher and is convenient for those individuals who wish to enhance their Yoga Knowledge. Evolve the Real Happiness, Oracularity, Absolute Conviction and Self-Love in this Yoga Program is profoundly devoted to understanding and growth Spiritually.
What you will experience in Yoga Teacher Training.
- 1-) Get Familiar with the Deeper Science of Yoga history with the brief study of Philosophy of Yoga.
- 2-) Introduction of the Various Yoga Asanas style along with the detailed knowledge of Yoga Asanas by performing Practically and Theoretically.
- 3-) The Chief Focus of the Yoga Teacher Training will be the teaching of the traditional style of yoga, Like – Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga and more.
- 4-) To Understand the Yogic way of life with Shoolin Yoga Team, by recitation various scriptures of yoga and ancient text includes Patanjali Yog sutras, Bhagwad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika and more.
- 5-) To Know more and understand the working about the human body, by studying of an anatomical structure during the Yoga Anatomy Training Session.
- 6-) Get Acquainted with the important role of the body Respiration, and learn how to control your breath during the and Pranayama Session.
- 7-) This Yoga Teacher Training also provide you the knowledge of Ayurveda, the path of sattvic living and the power of healing.
- 8.) Learn about the ethics of Yoga and its Principles and equipped the same in your life.
- 9-) Get aware of the Purification process and the Body Internal Cleansing in Shatkarma Session.
- 10-) Study and Practice the skill to bring the mind in a calmness state and body in the relaxation state with Meditation and Yoga Nidra Sessions.
- 11-) Prevent the Body Injury and follow the correct and safer Yoga Poses Practice and get perfection with the study of Body Alignment and Adjustment.
- 12-) Get Illuminated under the spiritual light of holistic practice during multiple spiritual activities.
Highlights of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Shoolin Yoga School.
- A- ) Supreme Quality- As the Chronic Yoga School in Rishikesh, India, We have Instituted the Best Yoga Training Program with the most qualified firmly based Yoga Instructors.
- B-) Experience- For the Last Few Years we have been reinventing the Program of Yoga Teacher Training Course.
- C-) Inner Sense and Intuitive stream – These are the important aspects of yoga taught here to develop the dynamic and appropriated training sessions in order to inspire and share the knowledge of yoga.
- D-) Welcome all levels- This 200 hour yoga teacher training program is suitable for Beginner, Intermediates and advanced Yoga Practitioners.
- E-) Sparton for you - Discover your full potential and detect your entire being and thought the process and lets you diagnose the real meaning behind Yog and Spirituality.
- F-) Post Yoga Teacher Training Assistance and the distribution of social media. Acquire the guidance in obtaining the carrier as a Certified Yoga Instructor after this Training.
- G-) Community Feeling with more than 300 Graduates from 50+ countries, We welcome you to join the Shoolin Yoga Family.
How This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training gives Benefits your Life and Career.
Our 200 Hours TTC Training at Shoolin Yoga School India encourages Profound Transformation, gain confidence and Mental clarity towards life. You will become familiar with the essence of Spirituality, Indian Philosophy, and the Asanas. The gained knowledge will help you to understand the conflicts of mind, Pain and helps to avoid the confusion. Scheduled Breathing Techniques like PRANAYAMA, the diverse concentration techniques ( MEDITATION), the complex understanding of YOGIC DIET and all the CLEANSING TECHNIQUES will teach you, how to connect with your self. This 200-hour TTC will also help you discover how our various cultures are bound together and how you can enrich your culture back home. No matter what age or fitness level you are at, you can achieve greater control over your body and mind in Yoga Teacher Training Course in India at Shoolin Yoga School.
- 1-) The Acquired Knowledge of Yoga allows you to understand human minds, conflicts of minds the pain of mind better to avoid all confusions.
- 2-) The Yoga Training Course depth empower you to boutique the perspective and exist with the ethics of a Yoga Trainer.
- 3-) With the Recognition of 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification, You can teach yoga in any part of the world and obtain a high career.
- 4-) Being more attach with your self reform your relationships with your family, friends and partner.
- 5-) As a Certified yoga trainer with Yoga Alliance you are free to work in any part of the world at any time to enjoy of liberty of traveling and making a living through sharing your passion.
- 6-) While Yoga Course, Personal consideration and small groups enrich your collective exposure and fine tune your yoga training, consciousness, and yogic Intelligence.
- 7-) To Become a part of Shoolin Yoga Family gives you the opportunity to connect with the open-minded yoga practitioners from all over the world and make a long lasting friendship.
Yoga Teacher Training CurriculumThis 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India has a very effective curriculum, with the incorporation of best healthcare Training and Vedic Dispensation. If you aim to become a good yoga teacher, you will get an essential involute environment which enables you to excel internally. This 200 Hours TTC Course enables you to find your own uniqueness as a foundation of clear and spontaneous teaching ability. The traditional style of Yoga develops stability in the body which prepares and enables ones to mind to focus on meditating. This Yoga training in Rishikesh at Shoolin Yoga School include the Ancient Systems of yoga and Traditions.
Features of the Curriculum
Traditional Yoga and effective teaching methodology.
Located in World Capital of Yoga Rishikesh, India.
Access to the Culture and Tradition of India and Spirituality.
Certified and approved with Yoga Alliance U.S.A.
Taught by Experienced Masters degree holder with the lead title of Yoga Alliance.
Good Residential Facility with well furnished private and shared accommodation.
Caring and supportive Yoga Team with Ashram Environment.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh (Course Overview)
1. Recitation of Godly Slogan (Mantra Chanting)
- Om Bhur Bhuvasswaha ( Gayatri Mantra )
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Lord Shiva Mantra)
- Gurur Bharma Gurur Vishnu ( Guru Mantra )
- Aham Vaishwo Naro Bhutwa ( Food Mantra )
- 10 Vedic Mantra from Upnishad and Bhagwat Gita.
2- Yoga Poses ( Asanas )
Trainees will rise with the Detailed Comprehensive Training of Yoga Postures, helps to gain the Flexibility, Confidence, Inner and Outer Body Strenght and helps to remove the 3 Doshas of the body (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
Hatha Yoga Poses
Hatha Yoga is the most ancient and traditional form of yoga, this will help in increasing the practical Knowledge towards the finest aspect of Yoga. The course helps practitioners take their experience to higher levels and impart their knowledge to other like-minded individuals. This Course craft the mind of the yogi to more equipped and comprehend the working of the mind.
1.Pawanmuktasana series 1
2.Pawanmuktasana serie 2
3.Pawanmuktasana series 3
4.Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
5.Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
6.Tadasana (palm tree pose)
7.Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
8.Trikonasana (triangle pose)
9.Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
10.Uttkatasana –chair pose
11.Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
12.Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
13.Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
14.Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
15.Vriksasana – tree pose
16.Parvatasana – mountain pose
17.Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
18.Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
19.Malasana – squatted yoga pose
20.Garudasana – eagle pose
21.Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
22.Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
23.Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
24.Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
30.Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
31.Virasana –hero pose
Ashtanga Yoga Poses
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is an advanced level, transmitted to the modern world, Ashtanga Yoga involves breath synchronizing and the postures in progressive series. This is the process which helps to produce internal heat, sweat purifying, and detoxifies all the organs and muscles. There are 6 Series or Sequences of Ashtanga Yoga progressing greatly in strenuousness.
- Coverage: Alignment, Drishti, Adjustment, Options
Surya Namaskar A
Surya Namaskar B
Full Primary Series:
3. Utthita Trikonasana
4. Parivrtta Trikonasana
5. Utthita Parsvakonasana
6. Parivrtta Parsvakonasana
7. Prasarita Padottanasana A B C & D
9. Eka Pada Padangusthasana A B C & D
10. Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana
12. Virabhadrasana A & B
14. Paschimottanasana A B C & D
16. Ardha Baddha Padma Uttanasana
17. Triang Mukaikapada Pashimottanasana
18. Janu Sirsasana A B & C
19. Marichyasana A B C & D
23. Supta Kurmasana
24. Garbha Pindasana
26. Baddha Konasana A & B
28. Upavishta Konasana
29. Supta Konasana
30. Supta Padangusthasana A & B
31. Ubhaya Padanghusthasana
32. Urdhva Mukha Pashimottanasana
33. Setu Bandhasana
34. Urdhva Dhanurasana
35. Salamba Sarvangasana
38. Urdhva Pindasana
40. Urdhva Padmasana
42. Urdhva Dandasana
43. Baddha Padmasana
3- Pranayama ( Breathing Techniques )
1- Anuloma-Viloma Pranayam
2- Kapalbhati Pranayam
3- Shitali Pranayam
4- Ujjayi Pranayam
5- Bhastrika Pranayam
6- Sitkari Pranayam
7- Suryabhedi Pranayam
8- Bhramari Pranayam
9- Vedic pranayama
4- Shatkarma ( Yoga Cleansing) For the Purification of Body Organs.
3- Jal Neeti
4- Sutra Neeti
7- Jihva Mula
9- Rubber Neeti
10- Kunjar Kriya
5- Bandhas – To Give the Strength to Nervous System.
1. Jalandhara Bandha ( Throat Lock )
6- Mudra - To Restore the Positive Energy in the Body.
1- Jnana Mudra ( Psychic Gesture of Knowledge )
2- Chin Mudra ( Psychic Gesture of Consciousness )
3- Bhairva Mudra (Fierce or Terrifying Attitude )
4- Hridaya Mudra ( Heart Gestures )
5-Shambhavi Mudra ( Eyebrow Centre Gazing )
6- Tadagi Mudra ( Barrelled Abdomen Technique )
7- Prana Mudra ( Invocation of Energy )
8- Maha Vedha Mudra ( The great Piercing Attitude)
7- Anatomy and Physiology
Physical Effect of Yoga Poses
Exocrine and Endocrine Glands.
Organs Body Systems.
8- Yoga Philosophy
Introduction of Yoga
History of Yoga
Types of Yoga
Patanjali Yoga Sutras
Eight Limbs of Yoga
Ethics of Yoga
The goal of Yoga and Liberation.
Introduction of Bhagwad Gita.
Doshas, Gunas & Panch Koshas
Meditation is the Process to create Positive Energy in the body and Increase the Concentration Level to reach the Self Realisation.
10- Yog Nidra
This is also called Turiya a process of Complete Bliss. This is Psychic Sleep which is Totally Different from the Physical Sleep.
Relief from Stress
Relief from Unnecessary Thought
Relief from Insomnia.
11-) Teaching Methodology
All the Trainees will practice their teaching skill in front of the class and teachers.
Instructions Alignment Preparation Time management
Performance Oral Written
200 Hour TTC Daily Schedule
The Daily Schedule is designed by keeping the ancient Vedic practice in mind, which lays great emphasis on Vedic lifestyle. The Schedule lays great emphasis on the mental, physical and spiritual aspect.
|5.30 AM||Wake UP|
|6:00 AM||Herbal Tea|
|6:15 TO 6.45 AM||Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing|
|6.45 AM TO 7.15 AM||Pranayama and Chanting|
|7.30 AM TO 8.45 AM||Hatha Yoga Asana|
|9.AM TO 9.45 AM||Breakfast|
|10.15 AM TO 11.15 AM||Yoga Anatomy / Ayurveda|
|11.30 AM TO 12.30 PM||Yoga Philosophy / Bhakti Yoga / Karma Yoga|
|12.30 PM TO 1.30 PM||Lunch|
|4.30 PM TO 5.45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga Asana|
|6 PM TO 6.30 PM||Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra|
|6.30 PM TO 7.30 PM||Meditation|
|7.30 PM TO 8.15 PM||Dinner|
|10.15 PM||Gate Closed|
Please note: Daily Schedule is subject to change as per the Weather Condition - Shoolin Yoga
Course Dates and Price
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
|DATES||EVENTS||PRICE (USD) Private Room for 1 Person||ENROLLMENT|
|03-JUN-2019 - 27-JUN-2019||200 HOURS CERTIFICATION WITH YOGA ALLIANCE U.S.A||$ 1100||APPLY NOW|
|03-JUL-2019 - 27-JUL-2019||200 HOURS CERTIFICATION WITH YOGA ALLIANCE U.S.A||$ 1100||APPLY NOW|
|03-AUG-2019 - 27-AUG-2019||200 HOURS CERTIFICATION WITH YOGA ALLIANCE U.S.A||$ 1100||APPLY NOW|
|03-SEPT-2019 - 27-SEPT-2019||200 HOURS CERTIFICATION WITH YOGA ALLIANCE U.S.A||$ 1100||APPLY NOW|
|03-OCT-2019 - 27-OCT-2019||200 HOURS CERTIFICATION WITH YOGA ALLIANCE U.S.A||$ 1100||APPLY NOW|
|03-NOV-2019 - 27-NOV-2019||200 HOURS CERTIFICATION WITH YOGA ALLIANCE U.S.A||$ 1100||APPLY NOW|
|03-DEC-2019 - 27-DEC-2019||200 HOURS CERTIFICATION WITH YOGA ALLIANCE U.S.A||$ 1100||APPLY NOW|
What is Include in the course fee?
A-) This 25 Days Yoga Training Course Includes the Ashram Style Accommodation, Yogic and Sattvic food, and all the study material.
B-) Attached Bathrooms with all the basic facilities for a comfortable stay.
C-) You will be awarded the certificate accredited with Yoga Alliance U.S.A which enables your credibility as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
D-) Excursions and other Spiritual Activities.
This is suggested that all aspirants are carefully considering the resources and time required for the course, before applying for the teacher training course at Shoolin Yoga School
The advance deposit for any TTC Course or any retreat is not refundable.
No Refunds, Transfer or credits will be done on course cancellation, during or after the course start.
In case of an emergency, if the student is not able to attend the course, Shoolin Yoga School can permit the student to join the course in other scheduled course within the span of 12 months.